[Lcdproc] My G242 again (SED1330)

  • From: tobias AT portfolio16.de (Tobias Gruetzmacher)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] My G242 again (SED1330)
  • Date: Wed Jun 23 10:33:02 2004

Hi all,

I'm currently sitting at the fli4l booth (H107) at LinuxTag Karlsruhe
and had some time to set up my G242 for a longer test session. The good
news: It works. The bad news: There seem to be some update problems. I
don't know if that is a problem with my wiring or in the driver. Some
screens leave "dirt" on the display - drawn characters stay on the
screen. Sometimes some characters even get scrambled. See some pictures
(not so good quality) at http://ssp.lowlatency.de/gallery/tobias_g242/

Any hints? Ideas? Thoughts?

Greetings Tobi

--
GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred
My, oh so small, homepage: http://portfolio16.de/

  • [Lcdproc] My G242 again (SED1330), Tobias Gruetzmacher, 06/23/2004