[Lcdproc] Preserving user-defined characters

  • From: nix AT planetraven.de (David Klotz)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Preserving user-defined characters
  • Date: Tue Jun 22 12:46:01 2004

Hi,
is there a possibility to tell lcdproc to preserver some (about 3) custom
characters that i made on my matrix orbital display?
I'm using it for a music-player project and it would be cool if i could
use my own play, pause and stop symbols. I saw something in the source of
the MtxOrb driver that talked about some custom chars, but i couldn't
really figure out what it meant...
Bye,
David

  • [Lcdproc] Preserving user-defined characters, David Klotz, 06/22/2004