[Lcdproc] Dfbwvfjc trouble f.r.ee

  • From: dominique yuenger" <tamarafavero AT oceaniacom.net.ru (dominique yuenger)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Dfbwvfjc trouble f.r.ee
  • Date: Tue Jun 22 01:22:01 2004

salomonic amplicative apaches

Get The Most Popular Med.ications Now!

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN@X & V1C0,DIN

Real doctors providing for your health and well being.

A http://kp.info.salestyle.com/abc/big/

If you wish for email elim^ination, you can do so here:
http://u.salestyle.com/abc/big/rf.html

Proctor (exceedingly angry): "So you confess that this unfortunate freshman
was carried to this frog pond and drenched? now what part did you take in
this disgraceful affair?"Soph. (meekly): "The right leg, sir."
The boss was complaining in our staff meeting the other day that he wasn't
getting any respect. Later that morning he went to a local card and novelty
shop and bought a small sign that read, "I'm the Boss". He then taped it to
his office door.Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that
someone had taped a note to the sign that said. "Your wife called, she wants
her sign back!"
derrengo0desemejar65broslar,dictatorio catarsis.

  • [Lcdproc] Dfbwvfjc trouble f.r.ee, <tamarafavero AT oceaniacom.net.ru (dominique yuenger), 06/22/2004