[Lcdproc] Ueguts 0n1ine Doctors.

  • From: thaosmyer AT gippsland.every1.net (shelby sharlin)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Ueguts 0n1ine Doctors.
  • Date: Thu Jun 17 21:30:02 2004

blechman ecounselor ewrite

Largest Selection Of On.line Med,ications!

B`uy Vicodin O`n1ine For Less

You'll have your pres`criptions written and your medications prescribed
quickly and easily from the comfort of your computer.

A C http://gss.info.placeover.com/abc/bbb1/

To exclude yourself from future 0ffers,:
http://pt.info.placeover.com/abc/bbb3/rf.html

A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5, Ryan, 3. The boys
began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the
opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus were sitting here, He would say
'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait.'Kevin turned to his
younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus!"
Two men, John and Jim, traveling through the country in America, stopped at
a small inn for dinner. On the table there was a large cup of mustard.
Thinking the contents were custard or a sweet of some kind, Jim took a
spoonful of it and put it in his mouth. Tears ran down his cheeks, but
wishing to have his friend John caught in the same trap, he said nothing of
the mistake he had made. The other man, seeing that his friend was crying,
said: "Listen, Jim, what are crying about?" "I was thinking of my father who
was hanged twenty years ago," Jim replied. Soon after, John took a spoonful
of the mustard, and as the tears started down his cheeks, Jim in his turn
said "What are you crying about?" "To think you were not hanged the same day
your father was." came the answer.
menzaifu0josiseig65hatatomo,shippuum shinjyun.

  • [Lcdproc] Ueguts 0n1ine Doctors., shelby sharlin, 06/17/2004