[Lcdproc] Join some of the most successful people in the world

  • From: alduring AT freemail.nl (jeremiah lane)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Join some of the most successful people in the world
  • Date: Tue Jun 15 13:27:01 2004

Thank you for reviewing this important email.

We supply an extensive training course in:

"How to Process Judicial Judgements"

If you are like many people, you are not even sure what a Judicial Judgement is and why processing them can bring you very substantial profit.

If you ever sue a company or a person and win, then you will have a Judicial Judgement against them. You are happy you won but you will soon find out the shocking fact:

"Its now up to you to collect on the Judgement".

The court does not require the loser to pay you. The court will not even help you. You must trace the loser down, find their assets, their employment, bank accounts, real estate, stocks and bonds, etc. Very few people know how to find these assets or what to do when they are found. The result is that millions of Judgements are just sitting in files, collecting dust, and forgotten.

"In 79% of the cases the victor of a Judgement in no way sees a dime."

The non-payment of judicial debt has grown to epidemic proportions. Right now in the United States there is over 300 Bill of uncollected Judicial Judgement debt. For every Judgement that is paid, 5 more Judgements take its place.

We identified this massive market 10 years ago and have actively pursued Judicial Judgements since. We invented this business. We have perfected it into a well proven and solid profession in which only a select few will be trained in the techniques necessary to succeed.

With our first hand experience we have built a course which teaches you how to start your business, in this new unknown and exciting field of processing Judicial Judgements.

By following the steps laid out in our course and with reasonable effort you can become very successful in the processing of Judicial Judgements.

The profit potential is substantial in this profession.

We have associates who have taken our course and are now working full time profiting 96K to over 200K per year. Part time associates are profitng between 24K and 100K per year.

Some choose to operate out of their home and work by themselves. Others build a sizable organization of 15 to 25 people in attractive business offices.

Today our company and our associates have over 632 million in Judicial Judgements that we are currently processing. Of this 632 million, 36 million is in the form of joint ventures between our firm and our associates.

Joint ventures with our Associates is where we our profit.

We only break even when our course is purchased. We receive a 12% margin on the reports we supply to our associates. Our reporting capability is so extensive that government agencies, police officers, attorneys, reporting agencies, etc. come to us for reports.

Many of our associates already have real estate liens in force of between 5 million to over 15 million dollars. Legally this means that when the properties are sold or refinanced our associate must be paid off. The norm is 10% interest compounded annually on unpaid Judicial Judgements. Annual interest on 5 million at 10% translates to 500K annually in interest profit alone...not counting the payment of the principle. Our associates receive half of this amount or 250K per year.

This is just for nterest, not counting principle and not counting the compounding of the interest, which can add substantial cash flow. Typically companies are sold for 10 times their profits. Just based on simple interest an associate with 5 million in real estate liens could sell their business for approximately 2.5 million dollars.

92% of all of our associates work out of their home; 43% are women and 36% are part-time.

One of the benefits of working in this field is that you are not under any kind of time frame. If you decide to take off for a month of travel...then go. The Judgements you are working on will be there when you return. The Judgements are still in force, they do not disappear.

The way we train you is non-confrontational. You use your computer and telephone to do most of the processing. You in no way confront the debtor. The debtor doesn't know who you are. You are not a collection agency!

Simply stated the steps to successful Judicial Processing are as follows:

=> Mail our recommended letter to companies and individuals with Judicial Judgements (We train you how to find out who to write to).

=>8% to 10% of the firms and people you write will call you and ask for your help. They call you, you don't call them unless you want to.

=> You send them an agreement (supplied in the course) to sign which splits every dollar you collect 50% to you and 50% to them. This applies no matter if the Judgement is for 2K or 2,000K.

=>You then go on-line to our computers to find the debtor and their assets. We supply over 120 powerful reports to assist you. They range from bank account locates, employment locates, skip traces and locating stocks and bonds, etc. The prices of our reports are very low. Typically 1/2 to 1/3 of what other firms charge.

=> Once you find the debtor and their assets you file garnishments and liens on the assets you have located. (Standard fill in the blank forms are included in the course)

=> When you receive the assets you keep 50% and send 50% to the original Judgement holder.

=> Once the Judgement is fully paid you mail a Satisfaction of Judgement to the court. (Included in the course)

Quote's from several of our Associates:

==>Thomas in area code 516 writes us: "I just wanted to drop you a short note thanking you for your excellent course. My first week, part time, will net me 3,700.00 dollars. Your professionalism in the manual has opened doors for me in the future. There's no stopping me now." As of three months later, Thomas states he has over 8,500K worth of Judgements he is working on.

==>After only having this course for four months,Larry S. in area code 314 stated to us: "I am now profiting 2K per week and expect this to grow to twice this amount within the next year. I am having a ball. I have over 250K in Judgements I am collecting on now."

==>Marshal in area code 407 states to us: "I feel bad, you only charged me 289.00 for this course and it is a gold mine. I have added 3 full time people to help me after only having your course for 5 months."

==>After having our course for 7 months Larry S. in area code 314 stated: I am now profiting 12K per month and have approximately 500K in Judgements I am collecting on. Looks like I will have to hire someone to help out." After having our course for 3 years, Larry states he is now profiting over 20K per month!

>From the above information and actual results you can see why we can state the following:

With our course you can own your own successful business!

• A business which profits you substantially now and one which could be sold in 3-5 years, paying you enough to retire on and travel the world.

• A business which is extremely interesting to be in.

• A Business in which every day is new and exciting. None of your days will be hum drum...your brain is challenged!

• A business which protects you from Corporate downsizing.

• A business which you can start part-time from your home and later, if you so desire, you can work full time.

• A business which is your ticket to freedom from others telling you what to do.

• A business which lets you control your own destiny.

If the above sounds interesting to you then its time for you to talk to a real live human being - completely gratis.

Please call us at our Texas office at: 1-281-500-4078 or our Arizona office at: 1-623-505-4478.

We have Customer Support staff available to you from 7:00am to 9:00pm (Central Time) 7 days a week. If you call this number you can talk to one of our experienced Customer Support personnel. They can answer any questions you may have. Sometimes we run special pricing on our courses and combinations of courses. When you call our Customer Support line they can let you know of any specials we may be running. If you like what you read and hear about our courses, then the Customer Support person can work with you to place your order.

We are very low key. We merely give you the facts and you can then decide if you want to work with us or not.

Our training has made this happen for many others already. Make it happen for YOU!

Thank you for your valuable time.

This Advert is Created and mailed by: INTERNET INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD To be eliminated from our mailing list please email us at abigaily AT ezmail.ru or write us at: Central DB Removal, PO Box 1200, Oranjestad, Aruba

But so unreal and seemingly impossible was the sight witnessed by the learned astronomers that they have never ventured to make the incident public, although long after the boy had darted away into the east they argued together concerning the marvelous and incomprehensible vision Afterward they secretly engrossed the circumstance upon their records, but resolved never to mention it in public, lest their wisdom and veracity should be assailed by the skepticalMeantime Rob rose to a higher altitude, and sped swiftly across the great continent

  • [Lcdproc] Join some of the most successful people in the world, jeremiah lane, 06/15/2004