[Lcdproc] Ibain V~i_c_o`din - Order Meds From Home Now

  • From: darryl solton" <kyungsumner AT mail.com.fr (darryl solton)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Ibain V~i_c_o`din - Order Meds From Home Now
  • Date: Tue Jun 15 12:22:01 2004

margoawayasap bankgdaiwa ipcglib

Enjoy deep discount meds here.

Stop the pai,n, here's how: vico.din

Make it easy for you to order meds.

W J http://j.info.matsales.com/abc/big/

to st,op rec,eive more emails from us go to:
http://hw.matsales.com/abc/biggest/rf.html

A very beautiful girl walked up to a department store's fabric counter and
said, "How much is this?""Only a kiss a meter," replied the smirking man
assistant."That's fine." replied the girl. "I'll take for meters." The
assistant quickly measured the material, wrapped it and then gave it to the
girl. Taking it, the girl turned and pointed to an old man standing beside
her. "MY grandpa will pay the bill." she said.
In Newcastle, England, recently a cat called Ziggy was found to have stolen
things worth more than 1,000 pounds from houses in the neighborhood of its
owner. At first, people reported to the police that they had many things
stolen and Helen Lucarelli, Ziggy's owner, kept finding new things in her
kitchen,. The things were not hers and they included jewelry, underwear,
toys, napkins from a restaurant, watches, rubber gloves, soap, and a hat,.
Ziggy even got back police tape that had been important in a case. Helen had
no idea where these things had come from, so she gave them to local charity
shops. When the whole thing was fond out, Helen said to her friends. "It was
awfully embarrassing when I found so much strange underwear in my kitchen."
dekonpai6hitatike01mukimei,ninotori haichou.

  • [Lcdproc] Ibain V~i_c_o`din - Order Meds From Home Now, <kyungsumner AT mail.com.fr (darryl solton), 06/15/2004