[Lcdproc] Wpactnlh i was simply astounded

  • From: francenecovinvden AT bowiewonderworld.com (elias ceballos)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Wpactnlh i was simply astounded
  • Date: Mon Jun 14 01:39:01 2004

reversal alhagi resuming

Largest Selection Of On-line Medications!

B`uy Vicodin O`n1ine For Less

We ship WORLDWIDE!... We respect your Privacy

Q http://pqf.info.kingsplash.com/abc/big/

Qu_it here:
http://lxp.kingsplash.com/abc/bigger/rf.html

A party of visitors were being shown round a lunatic asylum. they came
across one individual in the grounds , with wild eyes, disheveled hair,
feverishly endeavoring to catch flies and keep them in his pocket."His was a
sad case," said the attendant. "Whilst he was at the war his wife abandoned
his home and ran off with another man.""Terrible", said a visitor.Presently
the y came to a padded cell, in which could be heard a raging as of a wild
beast."That's the other man, " said the attendant
Osama Bin Laden, a Canadian, and President Bush were walking down the
street when they saw a golden lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out and
said, "I will grant each one a wish that¡¯s 3 together." The Canadian said,
"I am a father and my son will be a farmer so I want the soil in Canada to
be forever fertile." The genie said the magic words and the wish came true.
Osama looked amazed so he wished for a wall around Afghanistan the genie
said the magic words and again the wish came true. President Bush said
"Genie, tell me more about this wall," the genie said,¡± It¡¯s 50 feet thick
and 500 feet tall so nothing can get in and nothing can get out." President
Bush said,¡± Wow! That¡¯s a big bridge...Fill it with water!!!
di`sona6espernible01jabaluna,adeli\o cuboides.

  • [Lcdproc] Wpactnlh i was simply astounded, elias ceballos, 06/14/2004