[Lcdproc] Rf freee Investment N`ewsletter

  • From: kendalllashuarod AT islandfan.com (logan martig)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Rf freee Investment N`ewsletter
  • Date: Sun Jun 13 23:46:02 2004

cegdac cotp autosound blind-copy bigarrayhand

It was at a five o'clock tea. A young man came to the hostess to apologize for his lateness."So good of you to come, Mr. Jones, and where is your brother?""You see we're very busy in the office and only one of us could come, so we tossed up for it.""How nice! And so original, too! And you won?""No," said the young man absently," I lost!"
I'd like you to come right over," a man phoned an undertaker, " and supervise the burial of my poor, departed wife.""Your wife!" gasped the undertaker, "Didn't I bury her two years ago?""You don't understand," said the man, " You see I married again.""Oh," said the undertaker, "Congratulations!"
One evening, in the midst of dinner preparation, our 10-year-old daughter asked, "Mommy, what's puberty?" My wife was rushed at the moment, so she suggested that Peggy look up the word in the dictionary, after which they could talk about it.A few minutes later, Peggy returned. Her mother asked what the dictionary had said. "Puberty means," announced Peggy, "the earliest age at which a girl is able to bear children."What do you think of that?" my wife asked."I'm not sure," Peggy relied. "I've always been able to bear children. It's adults I can't bear.".
Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
sitasiku0torikako52sinkeina,simomiz nobanasi.

  • [Lcdproc] Rf freee Investment N`ewsletter, logan martig, 06/13/2004