[Lcdproc] Dv bvy pain medicine 0n1ine

  • From: soskel AT tab-archive.com (riley barlow)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Dv bvy pain medicine 0n1ine
  • Date: Tue Mar 30 22:47:01 2004

co-eds audiodeviceplay ckih

Get every medication you may ever need and many more..

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN@X & V1C0`DIN

You can now conveniently and comfortably connect with our Doctors and
Pharmacists through the Internet.

W K http://uqt.utht.malinssefer.info/pgpho/

No more: dumv.s.malinssefer.info/pgpho/rm.html
One day a boy came to his teacher and said:" Teacher, pa wants to know if
you like roast pig.""I certainly do," said the teacher, "and you tell your
father he is very kind to think of me."Days passed, and nothing more was
said about the roast pig.Finally the teacher said to the boy:"I thought your
father was going to send me over some roast pig.""Yes," said the boy, "he
did intend to, but the pig sot well."
A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He
noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he
watched, the older gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then
counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of
them. Then the old man poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and
set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife
sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap. The young man decided to ask
if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they
didn't have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, "Oh, no. We've been
married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared,
50/50." The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she
replied, "Not yet. It's his turn with the teeth.
shikyoku9mutasino02renpa,mekuappu sonomiti.

  • [Lcdproc] Dv bvy pain medicine 0n1ine, riley barlow, 03/30/2004