[Lcdproc] [Fwd: Unable to make a KS0070b display work]

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] [Fwd: Unable to make a KS0070b display work]
  • Date: Sun Mar 28 13:26:01 2004

Hi,

You've done some research work already, good !

I've been told the driver (v0.5 only!) can initialize the KS0073
correctly. The KS0073's when initialized in normal mode _do_ function,
but incorrectly. The black bar means it is not initialized at all.
There's probably a problem with your wiring or voltage levels. Check the
list archive for some possible solutions.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>

// To understand recursion, we must first understand
recursion