[Lcdproc] Febk Value ph`armacy

  • From: arnold stiltner" <adremos AT akphantom.com (arnold stiltner)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Febk Value ph`armacy
  • Date: Sat Mar 27 18:15:02 2004

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

Vi-co-din - 0rder Meds From Home Now

Real doctors providing for your health and well being.

F X http://yy.tu.moiaa-cee.com/pgpho/index.htm

No thanks: yvqhio.fv.moiaa-cee.com/pgpho/rm.html
Mr. Robinson worked in an office. Every morning he had breakfast with his
wife at half-past seven, read his newspaper, drank a cup of coffee and then
left his house at 8 o'clock to go to catch his train to town.One morning he
was still sitting comfortably at the breakfast table and reading his
newspaper at five minutes past eight. He did not seem to be in a hurry and
asked his wife for another cup of coffee."Another cup?" she asked. "But
aren't you going to the office today? have you got a holiday?""The office?"
he said and looked up from his newspaper very surprised. "I thought that I
was at the office!"
When my printer's type began to go faint, I called a repair shop where a
friendly man told me that the printer probably needed only to be cleaned.
Because the shop charged 50 pounds for such cleanings, he told me, it would
be better for me to read the printer's directions and try the job myself.
Pleasantly surprised by his words, I asked, "Does your boss know that you
discourage business?""Actually it's my boss's idea," the employee replied.
"We usually make more money on repairs if we let people try to repair things
themselves first."
902, .

  • [Lcdproc] Febk Value ph`armacy, <adremos AT akphantom.com (arnold stiltner), 03/27/2004