[Lcdproc] RE: Sample screens in lcdproc - dumb question

  • From: BGentry AT ncst.com (Brian Gentry)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] RE: Sample screens in lcdproc - dumb question
  • Date: Thu Oct 30 15:24:01 2003

=20
Chris,

Like I said this is a dumb question!..Lcdproc WORKS! LCDd works!!!! I
know how to get this program to work..=20

SPECIFICALLY my question is about one of the sample "SCREENS" that comes
default with lcdproc.. Ie.. SCREENS C X G U D

I don't know which screen it is.. But it displays a U on the left side a
S in the middle with an N On the right.. With some sort of graph...

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS SCREEN IS SHOWING.. ILLUSTRATING....=20

HELP! I KNOW ITS A DUMB QUESTION =3D) I figured it would be very easy
for anyone to answer... When I have the time.. I will check to see if
there is any documentation on this screen..=20