[Lcdproc] lcdproc and PG-12864F

  • From: cprov AT terra.com.br (Celso Providelo)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc and PG-12864F
  • Date: Thu Aug 28 03:18:02 2003

Hi,

I've tried to use Lcdproc with PG-12864F module from Powertip, it's
T6963 based and the data pins in the module are:

Data (10 - 17)

The others are the same .

I reproduce this wiring in the lcd4linux config and it works, but using
Lcdproc 0.4.3 ( Debian Woody) nothing happened, using the source from
CVS ( at sf) I can just see some wierd points.

Does someone have any idea about it ?

any help will be greatly appreciate .

tks

--
Celso Providelo
cprov AT terra.com.br

  • [Lcdproc] lcdproc and PG-12864F, Celso Providelo, 08/28/2003