[Lcdproc] lcdproc (client) completely ported to NetBSD.

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc (client) completely ported to NetBSD.
  • Date: Sat Aug 16 13:13:01 2003

Le Vendredi, 15 ao=FBt 2003, =E0 02:39 America/Montreal, Thomas Runge a=20=

=E9crit :
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Guillaume Filion wrote:
>> My pleasure! I'm quite happy that you'll be working on the code
> Is that a "Yes, please do"? :)

Oh yes! Please do! 8)

> Someone with a commit bit should say that, I'll not spend a lot
> of time and work for not more then a local copy of my idea...

No problem, that will be better than right now with no one working on=20
client code (some files have not been modified for 3 years).

>> Oh and BTW, you'll need an account on sourceforge to have CVS write
>> access.
>
> I could as well send my diff's to a committer.

I you have a dev/commit account we'll be sure that what happened to=20
your 2001 patch will not happen again...

GFK's
--=20
Guillaume Filion
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Qu=E9bec, Canada - http://logidac.com/