[Lcdproc] lcdproc (client) completely ported to NetBSD.

  • From: coto AT core.de (Thomas Runge)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc (client) completely ported to NetBSD.
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 06:40:02 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Guillaume Filion wrote:

> That sounds good. However I'd like to have the server stay the way it
> is, that is autoconf style feature testing. There is not a lot of MD
> code in the server code.

Well, I was just telling about the lcdproc client, I'll not touch
anything in the server.

> My pleasure! I'm quite happy that you'll be working on the code

Is that a "Yes, please do"? :)

Someone with a commit bit should say that, I'll not spend a lot
of time and work for not more then a local copy of my idea...

> Oh and BTW, you'll need an account on sourceforge to have CVS write
> access.

I could as well send my diff's to a committer.

--
Tom