[Lcdproc] Cfontz 634 broken in CVS?

  • From: scott AT webvoodoo.com (Scott Rowe)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Cfontz 634 broken in CVS?
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 03:51:02 2003

Upgraded to the current CVS tree version (0.5).. Built normally, starts
up fine, but nothing shows up on the LCD.. The backlight comes on, but
no text. And if I crank up the reporting level, everything looks fine.
Works great under the 0.4.4 stable version.

Yes, I used the new LCDd.conf file included in the tarball. Size is
correct, etc etc.

This build works with my other LCD, but not the 634.. Can anybody
confirm?

-Scott