[Lcdproc] lcdproc (client) completely ported to NetBSD.

  • From: coto AT core.de (Thomas Runge)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc (client) completely ported to NetBSD.
  • Date: Tue Aug 12 06:23:02 2003

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Guillaume Filion wrote:

> Hopefully it won't be as long as before for a commit. In fact, it's
> commited.

Thats great news! :-)

Btw., how about putting machine depended and machine independend
code into different files? In the moment the source looks quite
ugly with all the ifdef's and the lcdproc protocol handling routines
in one. It will get even worse when more platforms get added.

> BTW, there was a problem with mem.c, you had interchanged the Solaris
> and Linux code in one place. I corrected it and it works on Linux, I
> didn't test it on Solaris.

Oops, sorry for that.

--
Tom