[Lcdproc] FS: New 2x20 VFDs Futaba M202SD08FJ $25 each

  • From: prototech AT usa.net (William E Miller)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] FS: New 2x20 VFDs Futaba M202SD08FJ $25 each
  • Date: Mon Aug 11 05:19:01 2003

FS: New 2x20 VFDs Futaba M202SD08FJ $25 each

My eBay ratings:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=3Dcoolcreek=
=2Egeo%40yahoo.com

VFDs of this type routinely sell for $99 or more - these are only $25.

These displays are available on a first-come, first-served basis to US or=

non-US buyers. Any orders received after they have sold out will be promp=
tly
refunded.

M202SD08FJ - I am offering 150 unused similar M202SD08FJ 2x20 displays fo=
r $25
each + S&H. These are UNUSED, tested VFD displays. Buy one or buy them al=
l.
You can download the complete M202SD08FJ instructions at:
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/m202sd08fj.pdf

If you need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it here:

For additional notes & links on hookup, BASIC Stamp hookup, driver softwa=
re,
etc., see: http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/vfd.htm

(Note - the used VFDs offered on the page linked above are currently not
available)

PAYMENT

I accept PayPal payments paid to
"shalee AT indy.net".
PLEASE put the VFD mo=
del
number in your message with the payment, and include your correct shippin=
address. It is preferred that you use the same address as your credit car=
billing address, known as your "Confirmed Address", to PayPal. If you pay=
by
PayPal, I will only ship to the confirmed address. If you pay by check or=

money order, I can ship them wherever you want.

I accept checks or money orders payable to:

William E. Miller
7731 E. Foxhill Dr.
Camby, Indiana 46113 USA

SHIPPING

I normally prefer USP Priority Mail for shipping in the US. The weight is=

about 2.5 ounces per display. My ZIP code is 46113. I will ship well-pack=
ed in
a box only, not an envelope.

US buyers can calculate shipping here: http://postcalc.usps.gov

Non-US buyers can calculate shipping here:
http://ircalc.usps.gov/weight.asp?Contents=3D1

Thanks,

William E. Miller
prototech AT usa.net

  • [Lcdproc] FS: New 2x20 VFDs Futaba M202SD08FJ $25 each, William E Miller, 08/11/2003