[Lcdproc] Priority Change

  • From: roel AT weetniksbeters.nl (Roel Adriaans)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Priority Change
  • Date: Fri Aug 8 22:21:01 2003

Hi all,

If you've read my previous mails, you would know I'm writing a lcdproc
client for a mp3player.

I'm now testing my client with lcdproc5, but the priority scheme is
completely different. My client now checks the LCDd version number and uses
priority
numbers or classes. It works, but I've got to watch out for lcdproc5 and hope
nothing
changes before that.

But hey, that's why it's a development version :)

But the priority function changed but the protocol version stays the same.
Has this a reason or is it just something someone has forgotten?

Roel Adriaans.
--
'And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?