[Lcdproc] LCDproc and Mac OS X/Darwin or PPC Linux

  • From: matt AT myndlinksw.com (Matthew Bigarani)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc and Mac OS X/Darwin or PPC Linux
  • Date: Thu Aug 7 01:27:01 2003

Hi,

I was searching through the LCDproc mailing list archives and found a
thread about compiling lcdproc for os x. Has anyone had any luck getting
it to compile/run? I want to use my powerbook as an mp3 jukebox in my
car w/ output to an lcd display...

If there aren't any efforts for running LCDproc on OS X, is something
available
for Linux PPC?

Thanks,
Matt

  • [Lcdproc] LCDproc and Mac OS X/Darwin or PPC Linux, Matthew Bigarani, 08/07/2003