[Lcdproc] Some minor autoconf/automake issues

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Some minor autoconf/automake issues
  • Date: Sat Aug 2 00:44:01 2003

Le Vendredi, 25 juil 2003, =E0 10:19 America/Montreal, Christian Grigis =
a=20
=E9crit :
> I have recently downloaded the CVS version of lcdproc, and noticed a
> few issues with the autoconf/automake files that would prevent me from
> fully configuring and building the software from a directory different
> that the top one (needing to cross-compile for various platforms helps
> in spotting those :) ).
> [...]
> Hope this is useful, and a big thanks to all the people involved in=20
> this
> great piece of software!

Thanks for the patch, I just commited it:

Checking in acinclude.m4;
/cvsroot/lcdproc/lcdproc/acinclude.m4,v <-- acinclude.m4
done
Checking in configure.in;
/cvsroot/lcdproc/lcdproc/configure.in,v <-- configure.in
done
Checking in server/Makefile.am;
/cvsroot/lcdproc/lcdproc/server/Makefile.am,v <-- Makefile.am
done
Checking in server/commands/Makefile.am;
/cvsroot/lcdproc/lcdproc/server/commands/Makefile.am,v <-- Makefile.am
done
Checking in shared/Makefile.am;
/cvsroot/lcdproc/lcdproc/shared/Makefile.am,v <-- Makefile.am
done

BTW, I screwed up when writing the commit message, it's:
Portability: patch by Christian Grigis
<christian.grigis AT smartdata.ch>=20=

to allow building the software from a directory different
While it should have been:
Portability: patch by Christian Grigis
<christian.grigis AT smartdata.ch>=20=

to allow building the software from a directory different than the top=20=

one (usefull when cross-compiling.)

Cheers,
GFK's
--=20
Guillaume Filion
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Qu=E9bec, Canada - http://logidac.com/
PGP Key and more: http://guillaume.filion.org/

  • [Lcdproc] Some minor autoconf/automake issues, Guillaume Filion, 08/02/2003