[Lcdproc] orphan drivers

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] orphan drivers
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 20:46:09 2003

On 30 Jul 2003 at 21:19, Rene Wagner wrote:

> > I know i'm now helping. I'm even confusing some.
> >
> > PLEASE! agree to something and release.
>
> We are currently discussing design issues for 0.5.
> 0.5 is far from being released at anytime soon.

It has proven to be pretty stable so far. There are thing to be cleaned
up, like the demo menu, but it could be release in a matter of months if
we had to.

> There are two major things that prevents me from saying OK to a 0.4.4
> release. I hope to get to that this weekend, but I've said that many
> times before and... :(
>
> > Then support new stuff in new releases.
>
> Sure... but a release is something I won't agree to when I know
> about certain issues and haven't fixed yet. I'm not talking feature
> enhancements here but serious bugs.

OK tell us about it. What are the showstoppers ?

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>

// To understand recursion, we must first understand
recursion