[Lcdproc] bounding box

  • From: dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] bounding box
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 20:05:01 2003

Joris Robijn wrote:
> OK, so is this what you propose:
> 1. change icon to have only single char icons
Agree
> 2. change bignum in some way. How ?
Forget it.
> 3. change the vbar and hbar API definition to be able to cut bars at core
> level.
Why not... the computation is not that difficult.
We have to recompute the start and stop character and the new promille.
Simple mathematics if you ask me.

Another imperfect solution would be to limit what is permited inside a
frame... Like: "You can only put thing easy to render in a frame!"
Or no BigNum in a frame.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let the computer/expert control the election
Information for Belgium in french: http://www.poureva.be/