[Lcdproc] orphan drivers

  • From: dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] orphan drivers
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 19:32:02 2003

Joris Robijn wrote:
> I don't want to get stuck only because we want to support all devices
> that some person has ever written a driver for. We might have to leave
> some orphan drivers behind. Drivers fortunately have no feelings, as far
> as I know, so we don't need to feel guilty. Maybe we should keep a list
> of drivers that have been tested at a certain date.

We can accept many things in the move to 0.5.
But it would be a shame to break things again for 0.6.
So we have to carefully think each change, maybe think all changes
before we apply the first as there might be interaction between some of
our idea that would make us make multiple changes.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let the computer/expert control the election
Information for Belgium in french: http://www.poureva.be/