[Lcdproc] OT: LinuxTag (was: bounding box)

  • From: tobias AT portfolio16.de (Tobias Gruetzmacher)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] OT: LinuxTag (was: bounding box)
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 13:06:01 2003

Hi,

Am Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:18:33 +0200 schrieb Goetz Bock:
> On Tue, Jul 29 '03 at 21:40, Rene Wagner wrote:
> > Sorry, but, to quote Maddog Hall, you seem to be one of those who
> > "still do not understand"...
> > (http://www.linuxtag.org/2003/de/conferences/talk.xsp?id=58)
> Unfortunately I was unable to attend LinuxTag, but I realy would like
> to get a recording of this keynote (or even a transcript). Is it
> available anywhere?

http://www.linuxtag.org/2003/de/conferences/material.html

There was also a PDF on the LinuxTag-DVD, but as stated in the
presentation you can download from the homepage, these sucked ;)

Greetings Tobi

--
GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred
My, oh so small, homepage: http://www.portfolio16.de/