AW: [OT] remark [Lcdproc] can LCDproc and LIRC share one tty

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: AW: [OT] remark [Lcdproc] can LCDproc and LIRC share one tty
  • Date: Sat Jul 26 12:51:01 2003

Le Mercredi, 23 juil 2003, =E0 12:16 America/Montreal, Nicolas Saurbier =
a=20
=E9crit :
> Crystalfontz is offering some USB=3D>RS232 Converter
> http://www.crystalfontz.com/products/cables/index.html
> Maybe this is what you are looking for...

I'm not sure how these things works, but I believe that you need a=20
driver that will emulate serial ports in your OS. You then connect the=20=

USB-Serial adapter into the PC's USB port and into the device's serial=20=

port.

There are lots of these available on the web:
http://www.google.com/search?q=3DUSB+Serial+adapter

Hope this helps,
GFK's
--=20