[OT] remark [Lcdproc] can LCDproc and LIRC share one tty

  • From: bock AT blacknet.de (Goetz Bock)
  • Subject: [OT] remark [Lcdproc] can LCDproc and LIRC share one tty
  • Date: Wed Jul 23 09:59:01 2003

On Wed, Jul 23 '03 at 09:21, Luis.F.Correia wrote:
> > The real world speaks USB.
>
> And needs to buy special IC's to support it.
There is a guy on the internet that has build a usb (1.1 slow) device
from a $5.00 Atmel Chip. He has written the whole
Serial-Interface-Engine in Assembler, and it seams to work. You can even
get the source (as a PDF) but the Copyright is somewhat unclear.

(No, I don't have a link, I'd have to google it. It's used for an IR
receiver)
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de -- secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ / (c) 2003 as GNU FDL 1.1