[Lcdproc] Re: Re: Re: (My) Error in Makefile.am - 1 attachment

  • From: herbert AT demmel-m.de (Herbert Demmel)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Re: Re: Re: (My) Error in Makefile.am - 1 attachment
  • Date: Wed Jul 16 22:43:01 2003

"Joris Robijn"
<joris AT robijn.net>
wrote in
news:3F0DF7E9.407.2032FC@localhost:

> On 10 Jul 2003 at 19:49, Herbert Demmel wrote:
>
>> Hopefully you find an error in it.
>
> No, you're right, there is no error in your Makefile.am.
>
> Maybe this does work now. MY version of automake does not know
> AM_LDFLAGS, but maybe yours does.

Hello Joris,

I followed your tips according to AM_LDFLAGS. After that automake was
satisfied, but I ran into new errors. (e.g. error In Makefile...)

After many hours I remembered your signature and stopped the recursion.

I tested again the driver for EA_Serials. It works on severaly nigthly
builds of the last week (after renaming EA_Serials.c to CFontz.c)

Although I watched the thread "How to add...", I didn't succeed.
Please add the attached driver to LCDproc.

Thanks and best regards

Herbert