[Lcdproc] Re: (My) Error in Makefile.am

  • From: herbert AT demmel-m.de (Herbert Demmel)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Re: (My) Error in Makefile.am
  • Date: Wed Jul 9 20:32:01 2003

"Joris Robijn"
<joris AT robijn.net>
wrote in
news:3F09C7E9.6073.A4144E@localhost:

>> server/drivers/Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found
>
> Maybe you'll need to run "sh ./autogen.sh" again.

Hi Joris,

thank you for your tips - and please excuse my late answer.

I hope that 'autogen' is the problem. (I'm relatively new to Linux)
I do not find 'sh ./autogen.sh' on my Suse 8.2 box. I used automake
instead. Maybe this is the main problem.

I will have a look at Google.

Or, more comfortable to me ;-), will read hints in this mailing list.

Thank you

Herbert

(who has not as much time to spent on LCDdproc, as he wishes to have)