[Lcdproc] re: LCDProc

  • From: projects AT webBastards.com (Wayne Wylupski)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] re: LCDProc
  • Date: Sun Jul 6 00:48:02 2003

Since you're using a serial device the kernel does come into play -- unless
you did not compile serial support into the kernel. I was referring to the
LCD "driver" which you supposed to select when you run the ./configure
command. Do you remember what your ./configure line was?

My guess is that you have bad settings in your LCD.conf file, but you'd have
to share for us to know for sure.

Wayne