[Lcdproc] client programs - no output on the LCD - CFontz 20*4 (SKD204-634V2.0) - LCDproc v0.4.3

  • From: menetekel23 AT renchtal-tuxe.de (Christoph Hörth)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] client programs - no output on the LCD - CFontz 20*4 (SKD204-634V2.0) - LCDproc v0.4.3
  • Date: Thu Jul 3 15:39:02 2003

Thank you for the link I really acted like a noob.
After reading this I wrote my question well structured down.

Hi,
I compiled LCDproc (Version 0.4.3) from the sourcecode on my Debian Sarge
within the drivers I need ("Curses" to test it and "CFontz" for my 20*4
(SKD204-634V2.0) CrystalFontz LCD ).
When I start LCDproc with the appropriate config-file ("LCDd /etc/LCDd.conf")
the backlight on my LCD turns on and the CrystalFontz Logo appears
But if I run a client program (I tested it with irmp3 and "lcdproc C T")
there is no output on the LCD.
How can I fix this? I have read the FAQ but I did not found any answers.
A copy of my LCDd.conf you can find here
http://renchtal-tuxe.de/menetekel23/LCDd.conf

Thank you for your patience
Regards Christoph