[Lcdproc] Screen/widget question

  • From: cerveza2004 AT charter.net (Ben)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Screen/widget question
  • Date: Thu Oct 31 06:14:01 2002

I have two clients and the one client is always displaying stuff and the
other only displays stuff occasionaly. I want the second client to
display something on the second line of the display for a few seconds
and then have the display revert back to what was previously displayed
by the first client (so it would be unknown to the second client). I
would like to have it so it only takes up the second line of the display
and the data from the first client is still displayed on the first line.

Is this possible to do? If so how?

Arg quite a mouthful--ask if you need any clarification on what I just
said.

Thanks,
ben