[Lcdproc] MSI MS-9205 LCD Display

  • From: joe AT swelltech.com (Joe Cooper)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MSI MS-9205 LCD Display
  • Date: Wed Oct 30 02:43:01 2002

We've begun prototyping with these boxes as well...The source for
lcdctld is not available (I've talked to the MSI folks about it--they
won't release it). Data sheets can probably be obtained easily, if you
contant your distributor/vendor, but they aren't very informative.
Maybe there are other data sheets out there that are more useful.

I haven't had time to look into it, and the current lcdctld does what I
need well enough...I was able to get the panel to light up with lcdproc,
though, so at least one of the drivers is close enough to start from (I
don't remember which one, I'm afraid).