[Lcdproc] MSI MS-9205 LCD Display

  • From: mhoy AT securify.com (Hoy, Mark)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MSI MS-9205 LCD Display
  • Date: Tue Oct 29 20:32:02 2002

Just joined the mailing list today.

I just picked up a MicroStarI MS-9205 which has a 16x2 LCD display.

I've not found a search button, so I can't easily determine if this
is supported by the LCDproc.

I'm running 2.4.19 linux and I've an application from PogoLinux "lcdctld"
which
uses a 9600 baud serial connection to chat with the display. This was
apparently
developed by MSI and I can't find the source.

Any hints on how what to try to get LCDproc running with this?

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/detail_spec/product_detail.asp?model=MS-9
205&search_text=ms-9205

Thanks in advance.
=-=-