[Lcdproc] Dot Matrix T6963c

  • From: mythos <lcdproc AT lists.omnipotent.net> (µ-thos)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Dot Matrix T6963c
  • Date: Sat Oct 26 14:51:01 2002

Hi Pedro,

PP> I have a Sharp LM24014-H with Toshiba 6963c Controller. Does This t=
able
PP> of connections function with my LCD=3F

>> Parallel: LCD:
>> 1 (Strobe) ----------- 5 (WR)
>> 2-9 (Data) ----------- 11-18 (Data)
>> 14 (Autofeed) -------- 7 (CE)
>> 16 (Init) ------------ 8 (C/D)
>> 17 (Slct) ------------ 6 (RD)
>> 18 (GND) ------------- 3 (GND)

the PIN number changes from display to display. So I cannot tell you
anything about this. You have to check what your PINs are for. So the
names of the PINs are important (i.e.: Strobe - WR)
To find this out for your display try to get some describtion from the
manufacturer.

cu,
=B5-thos
mailto:mythos AT xmythos.de