[Lcdproc] Starting a Seetron SGX-120L driver

  • From: David GLAUDE Mailing" <dglaudemailing AT gmx.net (David GLAUDE Mailing)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Starting a Seetron SGX-120L driver
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 09:06:02 2002

> I have a problem here. Is it possible that a lot has changed compared to
> the 0.4.4-stable snapshot? no lcd.c, etc. I have no idea where to add the
> things that are needed. ...

I guess you are not in the stable-0-4-4 branch but in the main branch.
Actually the main branch is 0.5.
Trying to add your code (if it is the case) there might cause trouble.
I am not enough into CVS to help you further, but it might give you a clue,
and other on the list are certainly more skillfull in CVS undo and branch
selection.
Otherwise the mailing list archieve explain (when the "fork" between 0.5 and
stable-0-4-x
was done) how to access one or the other.

I hope it help.

David GLAUDE