[Lcdproc] Dot Matrix T6963c

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Dot Matrix T6963c
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 03:03:01 2002

At 21:03 +0200 21/10/02, J.Zuckschwerdt wrote:
>A few days ago i got some 240x64 Dot Matrix Displays with a Toshiba
>T6963C Controller.
>
>Does LCDproc support those Display and if yes, how do i have to connect
>them ?

Yes LCDproc supports it, you just need to compile this driver into
LCDproc with:
=2E/configure --enable-drivers=3Dt6963
and then modify your configuration file (LCDd.conf) accordingly.

The wiring is available on the driver author's web page
(http://www.xmythos.de/body_hacking.html) but here's a copy:
Parallel: LCD:
1 (Strobe) ----------- 5 (WR)
2-9 (Data) ----------- 11-18 (Data)
14 (Autofeed) -------- 7 (CE)
16 (Init) ------------ 8 (C/D)
17 (Slct) ------------ 6 (RD)

BTW, we should add infos for this driver in the docbook
documentation... Anyone interested?

Hope this helps,
GFK's
--