[Lcdproc] Setting a screens priority?

  • From: mailinglists_oli AT sb-software.de (Marc-Oliver Straub)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Setting a screens priority?
  • Date: Mon Oct 21 11:33:01 2002

Strange. I use this to switch the lcd to my own "display incoming
telephone calls" screen. When a call arrives, the display switches
immediately to my screen. After a period of time, I reset the priority
and the display continues to cycle between all other screens.

During screen initialization, I do the following:
sock_send_string(sock, "screen_set SD -priority 128\n");

When a call arrives, I do
sock_send_string(sock, "screen_set SD -priority 32\n");

After 20 seconds, I reset the priority using
sock_send_string(sock, "screen_set SD -priority 128\n");

This works fine using LCDProc 0.5 CVS

Bye, Oli