[Lcdproc] Setting a screens priority?

  • From: pepzi AT home.se (Robert Eriksson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Setting a screens priority?
  • Date: Sun Oct 20 16:42:01 2002

Hello,

I have a HD44780 display set up and running LCDd with lcdproc. I have also
created a small php-script for my homepage where visitors can leave a message
on the display.

I want those messages to have a higher priority than the screens of lcdproc,
but I haven't been able to do so. I've read netstuff.txt several times, but I
just get more confused as it somewhere say that "set_screen_priority" is a
command, which it isn't.

Can someone please help me out here? =D

Robert