[Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?

  • From: zandr AT digitalfountain.com (Aleksandr Milewski)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?
  • Date: Fri Oct 4 23:40:02 2002

Joris,
OK, there is a very easy to reproduce bug in alpha menuitems. If the
maxlength has been set to more than 10, then any menu_set_item -value calls
will crash the server.

Very simple to reproduce, just set an maxlength to 20, then try to set the
value.

This is critical for me, so I'm off to surf the source, but you probably
know where to look.

-Z