[Lcdproc] HD44780 And Freebsd UPDATE

  • From: fredrik.nordanmyr AT infotech-kd.se (Fredrik Nordanmyr)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] HD44780 And Freebsd UPDATE
  • Date: Fri Oct 4 17:09:02 2002

Ok. i fiddled around some in the config file, and found vspan=1,2 , that
didn't work, exept that line 1 is ok line 2 is empty line is line 2 and line
4 is on line 1 and 3 (hope someone understands :-) ).
I also changed the "DelayBus" setting to "false" and it got alot faster but
not as fast as my mtxorb display.
Hope this info helps.

// Fredrik