[Lcdproc] hd44780 weird display/driver problem (more info)

  • From: gfk AT logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] hd44780 weird display/driver problem (more info)
  • Date: Thu Oct 3 13:13:02 2002

At 18:44 +0200 02/10/02, Goetz Bock wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 02 '02 at 17:45, Joris Robijn wrote:
>> > I've a 20x4 that the documentation calls an A-Type. I can not check
>> > how the controllers are called, they are not labled.
>> Hey it seems I completely missed that one, I also did not answer
>> to your message.
>Nobody did.

In these cases, don't be shy to nag us; we're at fault! 8)

>> Would you be able to commit it yourself ? I already gave myself
>> a lot of work lately :)
>While I got a SF.net account, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to commit
>stuff to lcdproc. My account is ierk@...

You're not in the LCDproc developers list on Sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=3D119), only
William Ferrell (willfe) can grant privileges on sf.net. Just send
him an email to
wwf AT splatwerks.org
and ask to become a developer
on sourceforge. I haven't seen him for months on this mailing list
and I'm not even sure that he's reading his emails... 8(

GFK's
--
Guillaume Filion
Logidac Tech., Beaumont, Qu=E9bec, Canada - http://logidac.com/