[Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?

  • From: robijn AT natlab.research.philips.com (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?
  • Date: Thu Oct 3 07:33:02 2002

On 2 Oct 2002 at 9:03, Aleksandr Milewski wrote:

> Comments below...

Yes I've seen it too yesterday evening. But I think the error is
located somewhere else. It seems to crash on a free() while in
get_message(), so probably there is an other allocation error
somewhere. Time for the memory debug program that was mentioned
lately on the list...

I have a problem with my internet connection at home currently,
so I cannot commit sources or download programs for now.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>