[Lcdproc] HD44780 And Freebsd

  • From: bock AT blacknet.de (Goetz Bock)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] HD44780 And Freebsd
  • Date: Wed Oct 2 21:00:02 2002

On Wed, Oct 02 '02 at 22:32, Fredrik Nordanmyr wrote:
> I compiled lcdproc only with the hd44780 drivers.
could you try to build/run the curses driver?
> I've been running lcdproc on RedHat and a SmoothWall firewall for over
> a year now and did some beta testing on the mtxorb drivers since pre9,
> so know the basic stuff around lcdproc ;-)
I did not want to be rude, but your first post was rather uninformative
> [ ... ] would it be smoother to try the 0.4.4 or 0.5 version of lcdproc ?
0.4.4 is current stable, so IMNSHO you should go for it. IIRC there were
some effords taken to make it work on xBSD (cant remember what kind of
BSD)
--
Goetz Bock (c) 2002 as blacknet.de - Munich - Germany /"\
IT Consultant GNU FDL 1.1 secure mobile Linux everNETting \ /