[Lcdproc] HD44780 And Freebsd

  • From: fredrik.nordanmyr AT infotech-kd.se (Fredrik Nordanmyr)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] HD44780 And Freebsd
  • Date: Wed Oct 2 20:32:01 2002

Ok. I've checked the core and it tells me nothing. :-)(i see some of the
config file and then a lot of garbage)
I'm running av FreeBSD Server 4.6.2 and lcdproc 0.4.3
I compiled lcdproc only with the hd44780 drivers.
I've been running lcdproc on RedHat and a SmoothWall firewall for over a
year now and did some beta testing on the mtxorb drivers since pre9, so know
the basic stuff around lcdproc ;-)
I've also checked the portaddress and for what i see there right.
I didn't test what Mark Gill wrote, but i'm willing to try.
would it be smoother to try the 0.4.4 or 0.5 version of lcdproc ?

//Fredrik