[Lcdproc] hd44780 weird display/driver problem (more info)

  • From: bock AT blacknet.de (Goetz Bock)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] hd44780 weird display/driver problem (more info)
  • Date: Wed Oct 2 12:07:01 2002

On Wed, Oct 02 '02 at 00:22, Nick Chidsey wrote:
> Some more info on my specific lcd unit incase it helps:
> lcd board: Optrex DMC2066
> chip: HD44780A00 with letter "S" in upper right corner.
I've a 20x4 that the documentation calls an A-Type. I can not check how
the controllers are called, they are not labled.

But I've written a patch to support dhe (slightly) different
initialisation needed and had posted it to the list.

Apparently it never made it into CVS :-(

I've attached it again, and it adds a new wiring scheme, too.
--
Goetz Bock (c) 2002 as blacknet.de - Munich - Germany /"\
IT Consultant GNU FDL 1.1 secure mobile Linux everNETting \ /