[Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?

  • From: zandr AT digitalfountain.com (Aleksandr Milewski)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?
  • Date: Tue Oct 1 16:13:01 2002

Joris,
Actually, the server crash is quite a problem for me. The other issues
I've hacked around for the time being.

If I set the value and the maxlength in the "wrong" order, but on the
same line, I'm sort of OK. The value gets truncated to 10 characters, but
the maxlength gets set correctly. If I set maxlength in any other way
(earlier line, later on the same line, changing the defaults in
menu_add_item_func in server/commands/menu_commands.c), the server crashes.
If you can tell me how to turn on debug (wasn't obvious to me) I'll try to
get more info, but it seems to just crash silently. My guess, based on the
fact that changing the defaults in the code crashes, is that there's some
declaration somewhere that isn't right.

-Z