[Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?
  • Date: Sat Sep 28 20:31:01 2002

On 27 Sep 2002 at 14:43, Aleksandr Milewski wrote:

> Getting closer. As with some other things, the order of the arguments is
> important.
>
> It looks like the string gets truncated because the maxlength is still 10
> (the default) when I set the value.
>
> But if I set the maxlength first (on the same line) then the server
> crashes. I'll try putting that on a second line.

Ah I see. I guess it's just that I don't handle these changes on one line
in a good way. BTW I think the order-requirement on the command line
might stay, because it keeps things A LOT simpler. (Otherwise you'd need
to temporary store all changes given on a line and then process them in
the right order). But of course it should not crash.

Together with the menu_select and the left/right modifications that is
quite some work, and currently I'm quite busy. Maybe next week... I hope
you have some patience ;)

Joris