[Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?

  • From: zandr AT digitalfountain.com (Aleksandr Milewski)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?
  • Date: Fri Sep 27 21:44:02 2002

Getting closer. As with some other things, the order of the arguments is
important.

It looks like the string gets truncated because the maxlength is still 10
(the default) when I set the value.

But if I set the maxlength first (on the same line) then the server crashes.
I'll try putting that on a second line.

-Z