[Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?

  • From: zandr AT digitalfountain.com (Aleksandr Milewski)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Menu bug with -value in alphas?
  • Date: Fri Sep 27 21:07:01 2002

It seems like no matter what I do, the value I pass in to a menu_set_item
-value for an alpha menuitem gets truncated to 10 characters.

If I enter more characters from the menu, it works fine, but I'm trying to
poke in the IP address I get from the system configuration so I can show the
current state of the system. I don't see anything in the code off hand, but
I'm still digging.

I know that the value I'm passing is correct, because it shows up correctly
in a scroller widget on my client screen.

Any guesses?